This document “Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in Saudi Arabia” draws on NICE guidance (UK).
NICE guidance is prepared for the National Health Service in England. It is subject to regular review and updating and may be withdrawn. NICE accepts no responsibility for the use of its content in this product/publication.
The implementation tools in the appendices were developed by the Saudi ADHD Society.
Terms and Conditions:
End User Licence:
As the end user, your right to freely use the adapted CPG is covered by a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) licence in as far as this does not conflict with the original terms and conditions. In brief, this means:
- Freely share and distribute this adapted CPG for personal use
- Freely share and distribute this adapted CPG for academic and educational purposes
- Freely share and distribute this adapted CPG for use in any healthcare setting
- Include attribution to the Saudi ADHD Society with a link to the CPG micro-site: https://cpg.adhd.org.sa
- Include this page (Copyright Notice) with the CPG (print usage)
You may not:
- Change, adapt, or redistribute modified versions of this CPG
- Relicense or rebrand any of the material
- Sell copies of this CPG for commercial gain